Take the guesswork out of your training plan! Life is too hectic to think about your training, so let me do it for you. Hundreds have followed this plan to success you can be next. The Plan is only $14.95
1. Go to Training Peaks and set up a free account http://home.trainingpeaks.com
2. Go to “store” and search ”tlsports MS150” you will have two options a long route and a short route
3. Add the plan you want to cart.
4. The plan will be listed on the left of your page under “plans”, click on the plan and apply.
5. The plan will automatically post in your calendar
6. An Optional Email Setting: go to your settings on the top right side to have your workout emailed to you every day, just adjust the time you want it sent to you.
7. Smartphone users: Go to the iPhone store or Play Store and search for “training peaks” and download it for free. Do this after you set up your account online.
8. Type in the same information you use for the online version.
9. Now Work out!
Note: LSR stands for Long Slow Ride, basically this means 75% or lower heart rate or RPE (rate of perceived exertion) #5 or lower.
Rating of Perceived Exertion Scale
0 Nothing at all
0.5 Very, very weak
1 Very weak
4 Somewhat strong
7 Very strong
10 Very, very strong